RIGHTS AND OWNERSHIP
All services provided by the designer shall be for the exclusive use of the client other than for the designer’s promotional use. Upon payment of all fees, the following reproduction rights for all approved final designs created by the designer for this project shall be granted:
Client to gain full transferable rights to brand identity.
Client to gain a full license to reproduce works through commercial printers.
The client shall be entitled to full ownership of all final artwork created during the project upon full payment of the agreed fee.
Third party contracts:
The designer may contract with other creative professionals to provide services such as web development, photography, and illustration. Any third party terms and conditions will include full reproduction rights for the client. Where such contracting adds to the project cost, the client will first be asked for permission to proceed. No project will commence on the assumption that third parties might be required for project completion. Such details will be finalized prior to project commencement unless requested by the client at a later date.
The designer can be reached by telephone from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm GMT. Skype chats are welcomed at the Skype username: vignopal
The client will make a 70% down payment prior to work commencing. The project can be scheduled once the down payment is received by the designer. The down payment is non-refundable. The remaining 30% is payable to the designer upon completion of the project, and before the original artwork is supplied to the client.
If, after the project has commenced, subsequent invoices are not paid within 10 days, a 5 percent “delayed payment” fee will be charged. This initial 5% figure will be added to each recurring 10 day period until the full amount has been received by the designer.
If after project commencement client communication (face-to-face, telephone, or email) stops for a period of 30 days, the project can be cancelled, in writing by the designer, and ownership of all copyrights shall be retained by the designer. A cancellation fee for work completed shall be paid by the client, with the fee based on the stage of project completion. The fee will not exceed 100% of the total project cost.
The client shall provide the designer with samples of print design that result from the project deliverables. Such samples shall be representative of the highest quality of work produced. The designer may use such copies and samples for publication, exhibition, or other promotional purposes.
The designer shall have the right to photograph all completed designs or installations and shall have the right to use such photographs for publication, exhibition, or other promotional purposes.
The client shall inform the designer in writing before the project commences if any portion of any material or information provided by the client or if any portion of the project is confidential.
The client agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the designer from any and all claims, demands, losses, causes of action, damage, lawsuits, judgments, including attorneys’ fees and costs, but only to the extent caused by, arising out of, the work supplied by the designer.
A document containing the above terms and conditions will be supplied via email along with the first invoice. Acceptance should be stated in an email reply.
All text content is given by clients. If the content is required charges will be extra.
If stock images required for the website design. It will be charged extra.
The token advance must be paid as mentioned to commence work.
During the development stage, if any additional works were done apart from the tasks which were not mentioned in the quote, Additional charges will be applicable.
Additional dynamic pages will be charged depending upon the project.
Additional charges per static page up to
15 – $ 25/ Page,
15 -50 pages – $20/ Page
50 to 100 pages –$15/ Page
Above 100 Pages - $10/ Page